OK, my neighbor is right. I am the love child of Martha Stewart and Betty Crocker. I have spent two weeks of my first real summer vacation as a teacher painting my livingroom. But it is sooo gorgeous. Then I spent two days catching up with deadheading in the garden. AND I LIKED IT! This is not right. But I am doomed. I even took pictures to document the garden so I can plan what to plant for next year. You may laugh, but mark my words. If you plant just one rhododendron and it lives, you too will become a gardener. I will spare you all the pictures for now. I may not be able to hold out forever, though, as I have become one of those people who names her roses.
jackie
Just...What?
-
It has been a crazy day. Not right here in Lloyd. Things here have been
pretty normal but the news coming in has been somewhat overwhelming.
First off, ...
12 hours ago
2 comments:
Post the pictures! I want to see them. Thanks for reviving the blog and posting. :-)
This is what I have discovered- if you have the old Southern lady yard-work gene, you cannot escape it. Surrender.
Post a Comment